shaadi.com - bad customer service experience

It may be more than a month since I logged into shaadi.com. And today when I logged in, I got shocked to see that my profile has been discontinued. The reason? I don't know. But their alert page says :

Dear Rajesh Sundaram

Your membership on Shaadi.com has been discontinued due to one or more of the following reasons:

* You requested that the profile be deleted.
* The contents of your profile were found highly unlikely to be true.
* We received numerous complaints from other members regarding your conduct.
* You have used Shaadi.com for commercial purposes.
* You have violated the service agreement accepted by you when you became a member at Shaadi.com. You can read the agreement here.

If you have any concerns, questions or objections, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Shaadi.com Customer Relations


I never received any notification email stating that my profile has been discontinued. Well, what they gonna lose if they send a small notification email prior to discontinuing a profile? Whatever could be the reason, it's a bad ethic to abruptly discontinue a profile and say "Okay here are a couple of possible reasons. Now you keep on guessing.". I really couldnt guess which one could be the reason.

:)

- Rajesh Sundaram

Comments

Unknown said…
hav u misused the service?

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter - Marauder Map Application - UI Design