Thunderbird as a SaaS and XUL web application...

I love Mozilla's Thunderbird... it's easy to use, quick and gels with any environment (office, home etc) and offers many features. I have been using Thunderbird from its initial days and I am soo happy with it.

Recently I have started using intranet web mail which made me. really unhappy ! I wish Thunderbird offers a front-end web application version which can be integrated into a intranet mail system. The TB web app should work exactly like the binary app.. with all the features, User experience etc intact. This will make the life easy for people like me. The software-as-service model is gaining momentum and here is a good chance for Mozilla Thunderbird to capture the numero-uno position.

- Rajesh Sundaram

PS : I also wish if someone would write a XUL based Thunderbird clone which can be installed in to my Firefox browser.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter - Marauder Map Application - UI Design