Google Alerts - Usability Enhancement

Creating alerts in Google Alerts is pretty quick and straight forward. But I found the "New Alert" button's placement in the user interface is little awkward. After registering new, most of my interactions to create alerts repeatedly ( the mouse movements, keyboard typings ) happens in the left and middle portion. And the "Create New" is in the bottom right portion. What if I have some 50 or 100 alerts? Or what if I add new alerts on a regular basis? In such cases I have to scroll down and navigate to the bottom right which is time consuming.

It would have been much easier if the "New Alert" button is placed next to the "Your Google Alerts" heading. The image below shows the suggestion.



- Rajesh

Comments

MortgageDoctor said…
Excellent blog, keep up the excellent work. I love your content.

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter - Marauder Map Application - UI Design