Arctic Cool PL2 - 80mm Blue fan

It was a long time since I did any cosmetic changes to my home pc. Couple of days back, in eBay.in, I came across a 80mm cabinet fan from a company called Arctic Cool. It was a transparent body with blue lighting. And it costs Rs.250 (USD 6.00 appx) . I ordered one and received it yesterday.

Today was the action day and I installed the fan replacing the old black stock fan in the front port. After the connection, I switched on.. and boy ! oooooooohhhhh... that was lovely. I never knew blue fans are damn cool. Kudos to Arctic Cool. :-) My dull system now looks sexy !

That fan is from Arctic Cool which is in Switzerland. But still the manufacturing is in China. At frist I thought Arctic Cool was a taiwan company. No it is not. The susrprising thing is they got a patent for that fan. Donno if that patent is for technology or design? Anyhow the fan works cool and totally worth every penny of it.

Did I forgot to mention that it has a speed controller that lets the fan to spin from 1200 to 2500 RPM? ;-) I would definitely recommend this fan to anyone who wish to start off cabinet modding.



- Rajesh Sundaram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter - Marauder Map Application - UI Design